Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Tundra Toughy!

I did it! I actually bundled up and went out there in very cold very windy snowy weather. I was able to walk 1.5 miles. The road was covered in snow, but it wasn't too deep and it wasn't too slippery. I wore my fleece, my parka, my balaclava, my running tights and my new running knit hat lined with fleece. I carried a cup of coffee and I was comfortable for the most part. The wind was whipping on parts of the circle.

The rest of the day I stayed inside, so that makes this walk a bit of an achievement. I was planning to go to the 6:30 PM Zumba, but the roads,wind,snow did not warrant a drive. I enjoyed the luxury of a vacation day without commitments outside of the house! Aaah.

Tomorrow is another day, and with the new year coming, I must say this publicy: There are push-ups in my future! I. must. weight. train.

No comments:

Post a Comment