Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Do What Feels Right!

I just read a Mommy on the Run blog about feeling antsy and needing to go out on a run. Yeah right! My body usually always wants to be lazy. I'm so proud when I feel a true honest-to-goodness urge to get out and run. Feeling it a bit right now. I missed yesterday's light rain and warm temperatures (due to work! : (). Today there is a coating of snow, but I can't let that stop me because the treadmill still lays broken and it will forever I'm sure. When my dh & I agree to buy something new, it takes forever (maybe years) to actually buy it. On the treadmill we don't even agree. I think he wants to take a look at it, as he wouldn't endorse me calling in a repair guy. So... I'm stuck in a holding pattern and I don't predict I'll be running on a treadmill any time soon!

OK, enough procrastination. Here I go!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! There are lots of times my body doesn't want to run too.

    Momshomerun

    ReplyDelete