Sunday, August 30, 2009

Increasing Mileage

Two days ago I ran maybe an extra 1/4 of a mile on my 2 mile run. I went a few houses past the usual turning point. It wasn't hard at all and it added probably 4 minutes to my run. I came in at 33: and something. It was a nice cool morning (in the 50's) and I pulled on pants for running which I regretted. Today was a cool morning too, but I kept in my shorts and it felt terrific, even coming back in the bright sun at 8:00. I walked/ran the big block today which is about 3 miles. I was happy to be going longer without the pressure to run. Plus, I started a new audio book: An Unfinished Life, by Mark Spragg. So far, so good.

I'm loving my FlyLady water bottle. The water is always VERY cold. It's amazing. Plus the kids won't use it since it is my dedicated bottle. So I know it is always as full as I left it last.

Yesterday, I did a Power Yoga routine (Yoga Zone) which was effective. I look forward to doing the next 20 minute routine on there tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment