Sunday, December 13, 2009

I Can Do This!

Spent some time cleaning, vacuuming & dusting the treadmill and vicinity in the basement today. We have 3 cats down there, so they track cat litter dust everywhere. Plus there were cobwebs and general dust everywhere. The treadmill is quite old, but it still works. The programs are limited, but today and yesterday I enjoyed the 30 minute interval program with 3.6 as my max mph. It seems pretty lame as I don't even have to run, but I did get a work out. I'm going to aim for most every day to go down there. I put an old pair of sneakers, so when I wake up, I can put on a pair of socks and go straight down there. I'm going to try to load an audio book into my mp3 player now and leave that down there, so I'll be all set. I weighed in at 129.5, and that seems really high.

At the doctor's the other day, I weighed in at 138! What is up with that? I know I gain weight as the day goes on and as I get dressed, but 8 pounds??!!?? Some of my dress pants are seeming a bit tight around the middle. Yuck!! Must do something about that.

I had a bowling appetizer party and I bought peppers. I loved them! I also honestly enjoyed a simple salad for two meals this weekend... with fresh mozzarella, yum! I made a chicken sausage, cannellini bean, and Kale soup for dinner exchange & that's pretty good! The Kale is a superfood, so I'm proud to be eating & serving that! We were out all three nights this weekend... fun, but tiring!!

OK, let's see if I can really purchase and download an audio book & then get it onto my mp3 player... on your mark, get set... go!

No comments:

Post a Comment